Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2nd Trimester.... baby bump

So people have been asking if I have started to show yet so I thought it is about time to take one of those famous baby bump pictures. I guess it will be fun to look at it down the road or when this endeavor is over! Let's just say I don't like the picture now... that is for sure! But here is a picture of the small baby bump that seems to be growing everyday!

So for you pros out there... how often did you take this famous picture. Did you do it monthly, or what? I am into digital scrapbooking so I am sure I will be taking it more but I just don't want baby bump overload!

Also a dear friend of mine gave me this awesome book. It is called

MOMENTS and MEMORIES

PREGNANCY JOURNAL.


I am so excited to start to keep track of my thoughts and feelings throughout this whole process! Thanks a ton, JENN! She must have known I was wanting something like this!!!


Your the best!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlie you are so skinny! Love the baby bump. My sister takes one every week! She is going to make a progression book or something when the baby is born. When is your ultrasound to find out what it is? Do you want to know? CUTE CUTE!

Edna said...

That is a very cute baby bump! I am probably one of the very few women who enjoyed pregnancies ... once the nausea was over with. It is an exciting time.

Judi said...

What an adorable baby bump on an adorable lady!

Russ and Jamie said...

What baby bump?!?!?!? YOu look so good! In my second trimester people are asking how much longer I have left because I'm so HUGE!
Jamie

Amy said...

LOL--Jamie!!

I took pics monthly...and tried to wear the same outfit!!!

Fun, fun!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

SO CUTE!! I love bump pictures! I wish I would have taken more....I have 1 or 2....sad!!! Take as many as you want!! You will love looking at them later!! :)

Daina said...

Everyone told me that I should take pictures of my baby bump and I never did. The only pics I have are at my baby shower (about 6 weeks before I delivered) and I'm sitting down so you can't even really see it. I really wish I would've taken more! I have a sister in law who took one every month.