Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mohawk Madness...

Not sure if many of you knew... but Cameron hasn't cut his hair for over 8 months. It was getting really long and shaggy! It started with a bet at work and the bet went on and on and on....
Well when he started to talk to people about cutting his hair they all wanted him to cut it into a mullet or a mohawk.
If you know Cameron he is up for any challenge...
The beginning of the hair cut. I laughed when he needed to have hair clip to keep his hair back!!!


One side done..... One step closer to the MOHAWK
Here it is.... we laughed pretty hard. His hair was so long!!!!The finished product!!! I can't believe how different he looks with his hair shorter.
I have my husband back!!!!

2 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Ha! Ha! That is great!! He should have left it!!

Chris said...

That is hilarious!! I didn't realize his hair was that long!! Glad you took pictures!!