GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!
The long awaited
NEW MOON PARTY
We all had a blast!!! My good friend Paige rented out the theatre and brought together a great party w/ great prize give-a-ways!!!
It was a great night. We got together with our Bunco group and had a great night with great food and lots of laughs! Then we headed over to the theatre and made it through the long WAIT to get to our seats! It was amazing how many people were there!

With me being pregnant I have two good friends that are pregnant with me!
Breann and Amy the two on the left side and then me!!!

It is hard for me to decide what "TEAM" I am on.
I like them both for different reasons!
Here I am supporting Team Edward!!!

Here I am supporting TEAM JACOB!!! 


Bella... there was no Bella!!!

Here is a true fan... Tara colored her contacts with food coloring. She looked pretty cool!!!
I don't want to say much about the movie, just in case there are some of you
out there that haven't seen it yet.
Here is Shayna's review....
MUCH better than Twilight, much better in the make-up area with the Cullens. LOVE, LOVE, Jacob and the wolves! They did great! Emotional with Edward leaving, needed more with the Cullens, I am was excited that they stuck really close with the book, I don't know if it was because I am pregnant but cried when Edward called Bella's house and thought she had died, the look on his face was a tearjerker! The Volturi were great... Aro was a little cheesy but liked them! Great way to end it... leave us wanting more and will be patiently waiting for
JUNE 2010


1 comment:
Awesome, looks like you guys (I mean gals) had fun! I can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment