Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Look to the right...

Do you see that countdown... less than
100 DAYS!!!!!!
I have to admit that this pregnancy has went rather quick for me!
Now is the exciting part of things...
THE NURSERY
BABY SHOWERS
We came up with the name for this little guy! How does
Cole Ryan Henke...sound?
Well if you dont like it keep it to yourself... I remember the every first night that I found out that I was pregnant. I couldn't sleep, stressing out and the name Cole came to mind. I have loved that name ever since. Even Cameron was easy to convience!!! Not much goes with Cole and Henke for a middle name so we just went through all the names we could think of and Ryan was the one that sounded the best!
So Cole Ryan Henke will be entering this world less (lets hope LESS) than 100 days from today!!!
I can't believe it!!!

10 comments:

The Barton's said...

I like the name combo. It was always fun trying out different combos.

Anonymous said...

I like the name!

Amy said...

Cole Ryan Henke sounds perfect. So excited for the little cutie to arrive. (I'm sure I am not as excited as you though)

Tracy Anderson said...

I'm so excited for you and I love the name. I hope the next 100 days go as quickly for you as the last ones have gone!

KFerrara said...

I have always loved the name Cole... Congrats on choosing a name... I can't believe you have less than 100 days :)

Judi said...

Anything with Ryan in it is a winner in my book!
Can't wait till he is here!!

Breann said...

Sounds great!

Amy said...

I love his name and will start calling him that...immediately!! :)

Mandie said...

That is cute! I can't believe how fast it is going either cray! Can't wait to see you this weekend for Thanksgivig!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

LOVE IT!!!