Saturday, March 20, 2010

A "HEARTSTOPPING" Spring clean-up

1st Day of Spring
We decided to take the opportunity this morning to clean up the backyard during the nice weather we have been having.
We are all getting spring fever, and we love to spend time in our backyard, so when the backyard starts to look nice we know it isn't too long until spring is here

With being pregnant last fall I had no desire to do fall clean up, so we are in kinda a mess this spring.

Courtney sportin her fashion
When we were almost done is when the HEART STOPPING happened.
I started to pick up a pile of leaves and in the pile was
THIS....
I just about DIED! I totally thought it was a real human skull.
My heart totally stopped.
Everyone looked over and they all started to laugh.
We must have gotten someones Halloween decoration thrown in our
backyard.
Derek thought it was the coolest thing ever!
He wanted to keep it. We told him he could keep in but it wasnt coming into the house. It will be fun to see what kind of pranks he tries to pull of in the next spring and summer months.
Boys will be boys!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh my!! That'll be fun to do stuff with on Halloween! Can it be hollowed out to put a candle in or something? Just an idea... :)