Pulling out the Weight Watcher Books
after 10 months!!!
I have really had success with the whole Weight Watchers. People do different things to lose the weight and I have really enjoyed this program. I was doing really good before I found out I was pregnant. I had to quit once I found out and used the pregnancy as an excuse to stop worrying about what I was putting in my mouth!
I have really had success with the whole Weight Watchers. People do different things to lose the weight and I have really enjoyed this program. I was doing really good before I found out I was pregnant. I had to quit once I found out and used the pregnancy as an excuse to stop worrying about what I was putting in my mouth!NO MORE EXCUSES!!!
I want to put this on my blog so people know what I am doing. I am giving you ALL the opportunity to keep me on track! Please ask me how I am doing when you see me. That will keep me motivated. I have 4lbs to get back down to pre-pregnancy weight and then I want 30 more pounds. This is a goal that I want to reach by my birthday
SEPTEMBER 1o, 2010


I love this little guy...
I am going to keep HUNGRY AWAY!!!
Lets hope that this isn't the way that I track!!!
I can't really get all into the exercising thing right now with still getting my body back to normal from bringing Cole into this world. But there is no excuse... the weather is getting nice and I can get Cole and we can enjoy the outdoors and start to walk, walk, walk!!!


1 comment:
Ok I think you jinxed us The weather has been yucky ever since we said we would walk!
Post a Comment