Thursday, April 1, 2010

The simple things...

I never realized that something so small and simple could bring me such
JOY... I love the way that Cole grabs my finger when he eats. The simple jester of holding my hand makes my heart grow more and more for this little guy.

LOOK AT THOSE TOES...

I LOVE COLE'S TOES...

I don't think there has been a day that has gone by that I haven't kissed and played with his little toes. When I am feeding him I have to take off a sock so I can watch him wiggle them around.

Take a timeout today and look around for the simple things that make you happy, that bring you joy!

OH, THE JOY OF THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome thanks for sharing~~~~

Anonymous said...

I agree! Savor every moment because it goes by so fast. Wish pregnancy went as fast! LOL

Amy said...

He is soooooo cute and oh so sweet!! Isn't it fun discovering the little things that they do and that make you so filled with love!!

And yes, I do love those toes as well...must see them next time I'm around him....just like earlobes I want to kiss and chew on them...:) (baby ones, mind you, hehehe)