About 9mo ago, Cameron decided that he wanted to cut
his hair that he had been growing out into a mohawk.
Well, the other day I was asking Derek when he was going
to cut his hair, because it started to look a little shaggy.
Well his response was when it is long enough to cut it
into a mohawk like dad did. So tonight was the night....
Here are all the kids wanting to get into the action. As you can tell his hair was getting pretty long.
One side down...
Two sides done...
Rock on DUDE...
Even as a punk he is the cutest!
I want everyone to know that Cole, really does smile!!!!
Tonight was a lot of fun, filled with tons of laughter. It are nights like tonight that we will all remember. We need to remember to let our hair down or maybe "our hair up" and enjoy the small things in life. Being a together as a family. Family is what is important. I am so grateful for my family. We are all so different but it is those differences that make our family circle!!!
So let you hair up and spend sometime with the ones you love!!


1 comment:
That was awesome! Loved the mohawk, I can't believe how long it was! What a cutie!! Such a darling picture of Derek and Cole together!
Post a Comment