Monday, April 19, 2010

Family Night Out

For family home evening tonight we went and hit a couple of buckets of balls at
Thanksgiving Point Golf Course.
Courtney and Derek loves to golf just about as much as dad. I made sure that I even got the little guy in the picture.

We don't know what made him start to eat his hand, and at times the tries and eats his WHOLE HAND. I think it is so cute (FOR NOW) I asked him if it tasted like chicken and the cutest thing is... he answered me! He answered with a coo and a gurgle... but he answered!
Dad hitting his bucket, with Cole cheering him on!
This was the view that Cole and I had watching them practice putting

Dad showing Derek on how to putt with keeping his eye on the ball. As you can tell he isn't using his clubs. Wonder if he played like this all night if he would be able to stand up straight!
It was a great night, followed up ice cream from Scaddy's.
I really look forward to the Monday's that we have Courtney and Derek. We put all our troubles and work behind us and just spend quality time with them.
I want to personally testify of Family Home Evening. Our family is stronger and closer because of it.
I just want Courtney and Derek to know how much I love them. They are both amazing kids, and I don't know what my life would be like without them in it.
I thank my Heavenly Father on a daily basis for giving me the opportunity to have them in my life. I am so blessed that he trusts me enough to be their "mom"

No comments: