Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 months... TODAY

For Cole's 2 month celebration I dragged him to his very first photo shoot.
I liked it just as much as his father.
I am doomed!!!
I think they turned out cute. Wish he would have smiled more and not looked like he is was total agony!
FUNNY KID!!!
Love this one...
Cole is our little blessing!!!


This is what I was talking about... total AGONY, look at his expression on his face!
PURE HORROR!


COLE @ 2 months old...
***Sleeping through the night! This makes mom and dad really really happy! He was sleeping through the night before I went back to work. I think he knew that I was having a hard time anyway and wanted to make it just a little easier for me.
***Loves to be outside
***Recognizes his mom. This makes mom's heart skip a beat.
***He travels fantastic.
***STILL loves his Binky
***He is a little wiggle worm. He loves to wiggle and giggle!
***His new name is chubs. He is becoming such a chunky monkey! We will find out his weight at his two month check up next week!
*** Loves to be wrapped up soooo tight for bedtime, we call it his mummification.
***Loves his babysitter (so does mom). She is heaven sent!! Thank you Brandie!
***Gets so excited when he knows it is time to eat. The look on his face when he sees that bottle is priceless.
***Has found his hands and fingers. He tries to put his WHOLE hand in that little mouth of his!
***Cooing and tell us all kinds of stories!
WE LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Love the pictures!! He's so dang stinkin cute!! Ya done good! :)

Christy said...

cute cute cute !

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Cute pictures!!! And sleeping through the night???? LUCKY!!!