
We did your annual trip to
Cowabunga Bay!!!

We decided to take Cole. So I lathered him up with sunscreen. I probably went overboard but I didn't want to have him get sunburned. I have to report that he did great. Not one spot on him got sunburned!!!

Aunt Stacey came with us!!!

Cole LOVED the water. He had a BLAST!!!!

He was so intrigued with all the water around him. I knew he would love it because he loves his bath. It was so cute to watch him
experience something new. I decided to take my camera back to the car. When I got back I noticed some little tiny life jackets. So we put Cole in one and I have never seen anyone take to the water like he did. He loved it!!! It was so cute! He floated on his back and his belly! We went through the lazy river and under all the water spouts and he giggles the whole time.


Derek would rate
Cowabunga his #5 top place to go! He was so excited. He had his own little count down going!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a BLAST! A little jealous right now...here in KC we're getting 110* heat index.
Great pix!
Post a Comment