Sunday, July 10, 2011

Redecorating Living Room

After 6 years of not changing the furniture around in our
LIVING ROOM...
we finally have made some changes!!!



It seems like the older the kids get the more friends they seem to get!!
I have always thought that it is best to have your kids friends at your house.
I also think it is good when your kids and their friends WANT to be at your house!
SO lately that is what it seems to be like.
So I don't want to sound like I am complaining because I totally am not!
I love to hear the laughter of our kids!!!
BUT..... 
Since this has all happened it seems like I have
NO PLACE TO GO WHEN THEY ARE HERE!! 
I have only wanted one TV, I have never wanted the TV to be the means of separating us as a family.
I didn't want some of us in one room and some in another because we don't want to watch what the others are watching.
BUT no with all the kids and all their friends and the older they get I am pretty sure they don't want MOMMY AND DADDY to be in the same room as they are.
Look back on your childhood... DID YOU???
So I have been thinking about getting a piece of furniture to bring a TV up in our living room so I have a place to go when they are entertaining their friends.
I love my living room and I didn't want it to become another
TV ROOM!!!
 I wanted to be able to hide it when not in use.
SO I came upon this on KSL!!!
I LOVE IT!
The best part about it is that it fit the new wide screen TVs that are out there!
If you know my husband just a little you know that he doesn't settle for
LITTLE and he think anything less than 42' is too small!
So this fits up to a 47'.

It is gorgeous and I am just grateful that it was in our price range!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE it!! I don't think you should paint it either! Looks really nice!!