BLACK FAMILY
JULY 2011
We finally decided to go gets a new Black Family Picture taken since the last one was taken in 2008.
This was taken on the steps of an old church in Rexburg, ID. On our way up to our family reunion!
I think they turned out pretty good. I haven't done any editing on the yet so these are all RAW...
My Family Picture...
what is up with the CHEESE FACTOR SHAYNA...
LOVE THIS ONE of Cameron and I. We finally have a good picture of the two of us!!!
WHEN DID THIS GORGEOUS GIRL DECIDE TO GROW UP?!?!
So pretty and look at those eyes!
HANDSOME GUY....
I COULD JUST EAT THOSE CHEEKS OF HIS
Not the best picture... but the best one out the group...
hey we were getting tired!!!
MY FAMILY PICTURE..
THE 4 BEST SIBLINGS A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!












2 comments:
Pictures look great!
Love all the pictures. The pic of your kids and hubby looks fantastic. I love your "Cheesy" pose. Although I don't think it looks "Cheesy". You just look amazing and it shows in your smile.
Post a Comment