Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July goal...

45 MILES in JULY...
ran
47.51 MILES

I have been running with an awesome running partner and we made a goal to run 45 miles in the month of July.  Well I ran 47.51 miles!  It feels great!!!
I have made a goal to run 52 miles in the month of August!
If there is anyone out there who is wanting to start running with me...
I LOVE IT!!!
I heard about a fun fun fun 5k that they run here it Utah in October.
It is called
The Night of The Running Dead...
here is the website...
go and read it and see if anyone is wanting to join me


1 comment:

Judi said...

That is so great Shayna! That race sounds like a lot of fun, maybe I will join in the mile walk!! seeing as I can't do the running thing.