Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our Little Drummer BOY...

Ladies and Gentlemen....
We have ourselves a
ROCK STAR in the HOUSE!!!!!
Don't mind the wardrobe... He hasn't got himself a Fashion Consultant/adviser yet... AND.. it was almost this little rock stars bedtime!

Look at the pure excitement in his face!!!
AND look closely.... yes you see it right, there are 4 count them 4 drum sticks!!!


Has anyone ever heard of a drumming duet...
well we have one here!!!

"I see BUBBA... I see!!!
He wanted to make sure I was watching his every move!

His first drumming lesson from dad!!!

Still didn't have enough after about 30 minutes of drumming!
LOOK AT THOSE LEGS... I COULD JUST EAT THEM UP!!!

Oh the concentration...

Here is a little video I put together with a little bit of RUSH...
I would have to say this is only the beginning of this little guy and his drumming.
HE LOVES IT!!!

1 comment:

seananddiana said...

Very cute!! Playing the drums is probably just as cool as getting to go outside. :)