Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hiking Red Rocks of St. George...

HIKING THE RED ROCKS
in St. George

ATTENTION.... OVER LOAD OF PICTURES
I had such awesome pictures and when if FINALLY get around to printing my blog I want all these printed!!!

After the attending the baptism while we were down in southernUtah Derek really wanted to hike some "red mountains".
So after we spent some time visiting Cameron's cousin she told us how to get to an awesome place to hike some red rocks!!!

The kids rans around having a blast... it was so fun to see them just totally enjoying themselves!!!


I THINK THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE AS OF RIGHT NOW!!!!


My four favorite people in the whole world!



Cole totally thought he as one of the big kids while playing and hiking in the dirt!!!

Can I just say that he is the best dad out there!!
I am one lucky girl!!!
This little guy LOVES his daddy!!

Courtney is the BEST big sister a little guy could ask for!!!


I LOVE THE GUY!!!



I would place a bet and say that this is probably the best day of this little guys life!
Run anywhere he want to go, getting dirty, playing and throwing rocks!

Looking at this picture makes me realize how fast time flies!!!
When did this little guy grow up?
He isnt a little baby anymore... he is my little man!

Look at these two guys of mine... look at their walks.  They are identical!!
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!!!

He was so proud of himself... hiking like his awesome big brother!!!

I think this place was Derek's candy store!!
He was loving every minute of his time here.
When we said that it was time to go he just kept saying, NO NO NO... I want to keep exploring these awesome rocks!

Usually Derek is pretty timid when it comes to new things or things that he isn't really sure of.
BUT NOT CLIMBING...
He couldnt get enough of it!


Here is a narrows that every one of us said that we couldnt do but not Derek... he wanted to make sure he did it.


AND.........

HE DID!!!!
Way to go buddy!

He kept trying to find the highest place he could hike!
I think this was it!  This was with my zoom all the way!
It was so cute to hear from long distances...
SHAYNA...SHAYNA, can you see me?
What a fun day!


He really wasn't sure about shimming throw this whole but after he was done... he thought it was pretty cool!!!




THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL!!!!

COURTNEY took this time to take advantage of awesome places to take posed pictures!!!
She was all over putting these pictures on Facebook.





She really wanted to make her way down this hill but neither her or I had the right shoes!!!

This was her highest point!!!
That was clear across the valley from where Derek and I were!

She had so much fun here she is thinking about coming to school here!!!


She wanted everyone to think that she was holding up this mountain...
She is a strong girl... but not that strong

and once again... this picture says it all!

Cameron was in his element.
When we finally got to this place he realized that he came here several times when he was younger with his cousins!
He was having a blast!

He jumped this narrow first from the other side but then of course I wanted him to do it again for the picture!!!

This kid was not wanting to look at the camera!!!

No comments: