MICHAEL JACKSON
THE IMMoRTAL
WORLD TOUR
CIRQUE Du SOLEIL
Then we heard that the last day that it was in Vegas was December 27th. So we started to make a plan and make it come together.
We asked my mom if she would come down from Idaho to watch Cole and she jumped at the chance.
We invited some friends and the trip was planned!
Here is just a video of some of the show.... this doesn't show it justice.
I am a big fan of Micheal Jackson... so I KNEW that I was going to love the show.
Cameron not so much of a fan.... BUT, he loved it too!
It was that good.
Who cant sit and watch a Tribute to Micheal Jackson and not get into the music and the dancing!!!
WOW
IGNORE THIS ONE... I CANT GET IT TO DELETE OFF!!!!
If you want to see just still pictures of the show... then you will like it!
Here are a couple of pictures of the stage and theatre...
SO AWESOME!
If you haven't had a chance to see a Cirque show... I would say it is a
MUST SEE
Wolfgang Puck Restaurant...
YUMMY YUMMY
The next day we wanted to hit a All-You-Can-Eat Buffet!!!
So we hit the Internet and wanted to go to one that was top ranked!!
The Wynn was ranked in the top 3 and so we headed over there to eat.
We knew it was going to be a little pricey but when we got to the register the total about took my breath away!
I have never had a dinner that was that much. It isn't usually that much but because it was a Holiday week they up ed the price $20 a person!!
OUCH...
BUT OH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!
The crab legs were cut for us... all the work was taken away!
Cameron was amazed at the Prime Rib.
That night we got tickets for the
PENN & TELLER SHOW.
We are still talking about the magic that they did. Their show is all about showing you behind the trick.. showing you how it was done.
But since they are sooooo good and show fast with the hand we walked away more confused than if they just did the trick.
I am sure that was the point!!!
We thought it was way cool when we come out of the show and there was
PENN AND TELLER taking pictures with the fans.
The cool thing is that we finally got to hear Teller talk.
WHO KNEW!!!!
WHO KNEW!!!!


1 comment:
Wow sounds like you guys had an awesome time! That's cool!
Post a Comment