Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jeanne Allen's Baptism

Seeing an amazing women
JEANNE ALLEN
Get baptised!!!

Jeanne was the person on my mission that we called "Mamma".  Not only did I call her that but every missionary that served in her area did.
She took care of each and every one of us like we were her all children.
I will always remember the Christmas I spent away from home... she made it so special.  She made it so much easier for us to be away from out loved ones!!!
When I think of my mission and the memories that I had there she is in a lot of them.
Clinton, CT was one of my most favorite areas...
After I came home just shortly after she moved her family to Hurricane, UT.  It is so sad that once life got started again, school, husbands and kids you just loss touch with people you love.
Last April (I think) Jeanne met an amazing man and with this man came an amazing journey for the both of them.  They got married in October and through hard work and faith, they entered the waters of baptism yesterday.
So a lot of the missionaries that served in that area came down to witness this amazing miracle.


Here is a picture of the me, Jeanne (Mamma) and Sue...
SISTER THOMAS!!!


LOVE THIS GIRL!!!
She is hilarious and it doesn't matter how long it goes from us getting together it just seems like days have past!!!!

No comments: