Who do you love? Lots of people but Cameron is my #1
Who said 'I love you' first? probably me. I think I scared Cameron a little
How long did you date? From May 04' - December of 04'... but shouldn't we still be dating
Where did he propose? Idaho Falls Temple
Who is taller? Cameron... by far
Who is smarter? It depends on the subject
Who does the laundry? I try and keep up with it... but Cameron usually finishes what I start.
Who pays the bills? Cameron does
Who mows the lawn? Cameron does unless he has had a hard week of work. Our lawn mower is missing a wheel so it is harder than most!! I guess I can use that as my excuse
Who cooks dinner? I do... Cameron will go days without eating if I am not there to fix it!!
Who drives? Cameron does unless we are in my car... and then I do. He is too tall my for car
I tag: Sarah, Melissa, Jaclyn, and Jen
4 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment