Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My weightloss goal update...

I have received several emails asking how my weighloss goal was going. Well I have a little less than three weeks to Memorial Day. I wanted to loss 15lbs before then. Well it looks like I am right on track. I have lost 10lbs and have 5lbs to go. I think that is very doable. It is sad... I work so hard both at the gym and lately with the nice weather outside. I have also been so aware of my diet and eating really healthy. Don't get me wrong I am excited about the loss but then here is Cameron. He decides to start taking a lunch instead of eating out and cutting back on the Coke. In 3 weeks he losses his 15lbs. He said that he is ready for his shopping spree. SO NOT FAIR!!! He wanted me to point out that the picture I posted with the things that Derek likes. The one with him and Derek with his Karate. Then compare it to the one I posted of his hole in one at Boondocks. You really can tell a difference. The Karate one... you can see some weight in his face and belly... then the recent picture... stick thin. Then there is me, I just look at a cookie and gain weight.
It is fun to see Courtney and Derek get in on the eating healthy and wanting to exercise. Derek asks all the time if the dinner we are eating is healthy. I have changed so many of our eating habits. The cool thing about it, is they haven't even noticed the change. They would rather use the Can't Believe Its Not Butter Spray than real butter. Maybe because it is more fun to use... who knows. I will just keep it up.
Well I am getting ready for the Race For A Cure on saturday. I have been running/walking for the past couple of weeks and I think that I will be able to run it. There are 4 other girls from work that will be doing it too. We are all really excited. It still isnt to late to join in on the fun and do it with us. You just need to register online before Saturday morning. The morning of the race it is $15 more. PLUS... you get a t-shirt! How fun will that be!

4 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

It stinks that men loose weight faster then women! David gained just as much "baby weight" as I did and he has already lost it and more. I am still working on the last 5 lbs that have taken up refuge around my butt!!:)

Anonymous said...

I think you both look great. I can tell that both of you have lost weight! GOOD JOB!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Cute new blog!Where do you find your cute backrounds?

Stacey said...

You look really good, Shayna, don't ever forget that! I'm happy for you that you're making your goal! Keep it up! Pffft to men! jk :) Luv ya!
Stacey
PS I saw my little baby yesterday on the screen!! Already jumping around!