I just read an email that my step-mom sent me! WOW! That is the only word that can describe the message.
The last couple of days have been really kinda hard for me. I have been struggling with anger, frustration, and heartache. Feelings that I can control but caused by something I can't control.
You get into the mind set of "why me?", "why can't anything go good for me?"
You think that the trials that you are faced with are harder than anything else anyone has to deal with.
Then I get an email like this and the spirit touches me and makes me realize that I need to grow up.
Then you are knocked upside the head and forced to realize that you have it good. You have so so blessed. That these Small trials are the stepping stones to our Heavenly Father.
Here is the website to the video that I am talking about.
The faith that this father and mother has. The view they have of Heavenly Fathers plan is so awesome.
I only pray that when I am faced with a BIG trial that I will have the faith that these parents have!
It helps me realize how blessed I truly am.I need to express the gratitude for my blessings...
I am so grateful for...
Cameron, Courtney, Derek, my mom, my dad, Diane, all my brothers and sisters, Cameron's family, my health, my job, my beautiful house, my testimony, my friends, Cameron's love for me, the joy of being a mother, my Savior, The Book Of Mormon, temples, a child's smile and laughter.
I could go on and on but I don't want to bore you!!!
I hope that this post has brought to your mind the things that Heavenly Fathers has blessed you with!!


3 comments:
Isn't that the most amazing story?? I saw that video about 2 weeks after Aiden was born, and I just sobbed!!! I just don't know if I could be that strong!
Wow!! Thanks for sharing!!
Thank you for sharing. I sobbed my eyes out thinking of the little one growing inside of me and wondering could I be that strong.
Thanks again for sharing!
Post a Comment