I can't believe that the summer is over. School has started. Courtney went to school friday. It was her first day at Junior High. She will be going to Pleasant Grove Junior High. She has turned out to be so pretty. They have the 7th graders go a day before the rest of the school goes. I guess to help them figure out their class schedule, lockers and lunches. It helps with the hazing. That is sad if you ask me!! I never had to deal with the hazing. I am sure it was there I just never experienced it!! She didnt have to go to school today. She officially starts tomorrow. So I didnt get a picture of her in her new school clothes but I took a picture just in case I forget later! She really likes her classes. She said she is really going to love Health. I loved Health in school.
Derek is in the first grade. He is going to Mt. Mahogany in American Fork. He looks so dang cute! He was so excited to be one of the big kids. He said that he got a little tired but he survived! He loved lunch. He said he had Pepperoni Pizza and the pepperoni was exactly they way he liked it "SPICEY" His teacher is named Mrs. Pack


8 comments:
Darling pictures - what a gorgeous girl and a handsome kid!! They sure are growing up! I love those kids!! I'm glad that Courtney will like Health class, and I'm glad that Derek had a good day too! Give 'em loves from Aunty Stacey!
Ohhh .. great pictures. I remember taking pictures of my kids on the 1st day of school .. this is the
1st time in 18yrs I haven't had a child going back to school. O wait!? I do have one going back, Tarra, but the 9hr drive to get a picture, well you know! I hope this is a great year at school for Courtney & Derek & that you both end up smarter than Shayna @ Dad !! haha
TOO CUTE! They look so happy! We start school on Monday. This summer just flew by!
I can't believe how much Courtney and Derek have grown. They are cuties. Tell Courtney good luck in Jr. High.
Wow Jr. High crazy! I am so proud of her. And Derek in 1st grade. How they grow. Alli started 1st grade yesterday and loves it already. Her pizza day is tomorrow she can't wait to have school lunch!!
Good Luck Courtney and Derek!! You guys are growing so fast...
Courtney, you are beautiful and Derek, you are one handsome guy!!! You guys will do awesome!!!
I'm glad you have some time off!! Take some time to do something for you!! Hey did you put in your ABBA CD while you're cleaning?? I thought that was an awesome idea when you wrote about it a few weeks ago! I dug mine out and listen to it when I clean!! It's great music!! We are tossin' around a few dates to come down..we're thinkin' around the end of October and going to Gardner's Village...love that place during Halloween! Those cute, wacky witches are my long lost sisters ;) Mabry looks alot like Kennedy in those pictures don't ya tink?? She's was fun to watch...her's a dolly!! have a great day!!
It was great seeing you at the reunion last weekend. The kids are sure cute. I wouldh't have recognized them!
Post a Comment