Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11...Let us not forget

For all American's out there who can forget 7 years ago today. I have had it on my mind all day today. The American Flags that are out and waving in the wind brings me goosebumps. I remember that day... and I will never forget that day. There are many images that will stay with me forever.


There is a 5 minute tribute that a friend of mine emailed me today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzg1qL6b4uk

It was great to see it from this perspective. Heavenly Father is with us in all our times of need!

Will we recognize him, and will we reach for him??

REMEMBER HE LOVES YOU


4 comments:

Chris said...

That was awesome!! Even after watching that I went and hugged my family and was just a little more patient. I love you guys too so much...I am so lucky to have such great and talented cousins and am so thankful for their friendships, love, and support!! I love blogging for that very reason...it brought us together!! Have a great day!!!

Russ and Jamie said...

Thanks, I was having a bad week, then on Thursday it seemed like my little petty problems didn't matter at all, and all I could think about was that day 7 years ago. 9/11 really brought perspective to me this week.
Jamie

Mandie said...

Love the pictures. To this day it tears my heart up.I have to kinda go off of what Chris said, it makes us really stop and think. Your post was great good job.

JoAnn said...

Nice pictures here Shayna. :o) Sobering but good to remember - thank you!