I had no idea that today was Grandparents day until I was looking at my cousins Chris's blog and read about it there. She had a really cute dedication to her grandparents and her childrens grandparents... so I am going to copy! Thanks for the idea Chris...
Actually today is a sad day for Cameron's family. Cameron's grandpa died this afternoon. It has been slowly in coming but it is always hard to hear even though you know he is much better off. So we want to tell Grandpa Fisher that we loved and miss him.
We want to tell all our Grandparents and Great-Grandparents...
WE LOVE YOU....
Great-Grandma and Grandpa Fisher (Cameron's grandparents)
Great- Grandpa Fillmore (Shayna's Grandpa)
Great-Grandma Fillmore... (Shayna's Grandma)
Grandma Black (Shayna's mom)
Grandpa Black (Shayna's Dad)
Grandma Black (Shayna's Stepmom)
Grandma Fisher (Cameron's mom)
Grandpa Henke (Cameron's Dad)
We are so grateful for each one of them. They are all a HUGE part of our lives. We miss the grandparents that have past but we know that we will see them again.
Happy Grandparents Day!!!!
Thank you all for all your hard work and your love!
We are all very blessed for each one of you!


4 comments:
I'm sorry about Cameron's grandpa!! Your post turned out cute too! That's smoke in front of Grandma Fillmore. They went to a hotdog roast at the sand dunes and that's the only picture I could find!! Your mom brought over the book and it is awesome!! I'll spend some time thining of some fun things!!
Okay your grandparents havent aged at all! They look just like they did 10 years ago. I remember going to Shelley and your mom and grandma would cook for us and let us all just hang out!
Sorry, Jack Sparrow Rocks is me Sarah. I was under Maseys account!
Cute little post. Sorry to hear about Cameron's grandpa. I love our grandparents we have so many fun memories with them and when I see those pictures they all start to come back and some make me laugh. Like grandma chasing us because we took some food from downstairs. Fun times, miss you guys. Talk with ya later.
Post a Comment