Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who is getting older....???

Another birthday has come and almost gone. I want to thank everyone who has made my birthday a special day. Waking up to a big happy birthday kiss, to going to work and enjoying the day with the girls at work. I want to thank Christy for breaking into my blog and adding the post. It brought a smile to my face. I want to thank Courtney and Derek and their sweet ways in making my day even more special. I love the cards and the smiles, the phone calls, and emails... Thank you! The older you get the more you try to pass a birthday off as just another day... but when it comes to an end you are grateful for those that made it special.
Thank you to all!!

4 comments:

susette said...

oh happy birthday, I didn't even know. Hope it was a superb day!

Russ and Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Jamie Loveless

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Happy Birthday! Isn't 19 the best age!!! hee hee! Hope you had a good one, and it sounds like you did!!!

Angela's Angels said...

Whoo hoooo!! Virgos Rock!! Happy late Birthday!!