Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall treats for FHE...

I even love the treats that you have around fall time! We had a lesson tonight on Agency and Choice and Accountabilty. It is so fun lately to have Family Home Evening. It doesn't seem like a useless thing anymore. Derek and Courtney really get into it. They ask great questions and really seem to like it. I guess we are doing something right!!
BUT
The fun part of FHE...
is the TREATS
I love fall because of nice, cool, crisp, delicious
apples and caramel dip!!!

What a great way to end a great night!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

yum bring some over to me!!!

The Batty Bunch said...

mmmmmm!!!!! BTW nice shirt Cameron, I think I have a few of those in my closet. I will become concerned if more pictures show up with that shirt, it will tell me you spend too much time in your work clothes.