Monday, October 13, 2008

The cutest STUDENT OF THE MONTH... ever!

Derek came home today so excited to show me that we was Student of the Month of September for the 1st grade. The smile on his face just lite up the room. He was so proud of all his hard work! I wish we would have known that he was going to get that award. Cameron and I try so hard to make it to things like that... but sometimes the messages dont get passed down!
He is so excited to go and get a free meal and Mimi's Cafe'. I think that is our plan for wednesday night! He had a great report at his Parent/Teacher Conference! He loves school and is so eager to learn. I just hope it continues!
WAY TO GO BUDDY!!!!!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

AWESOME, DEREK!!! What a great kid!! Good job, I love you, buddy!
Love, Aunty Stacey!

Jenn said...

way to go Derek!!!

Christy said...

WAY TO GO DEREK !! Hope dinner at Mimi's is yummy .. keep up the good work !!

Chris said...

That's awesome Derek!! Keep up the good work!! Enjoy Mimi's!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Derek!! That 1st picture of him is the best!! He is so excited!! Keep doing great in school!!