He was telling us all sorts of stories about the little town of Sleepy Hollow. This myth of the headless horseman and of course... stories about Brom Bones and how he is such an amazing guy!!!
All smiles on the hayride!!
The kids all seemed to really love the play. It was really good. One of the things that was so awesome about it was there was a "REAL" Headless horseman ride through. It got pretty intense with the music and everything!
After it was over the kids had fun running up and down the rock stairs and making scary noises!! Here is a picture of them being SCARY!!!
I dont know where Mady is.... Jack as the headless horseman
We want to thank the Brannelley's for an awesome night. Pat you were fantastic! Anyone who wants to enjoy a night out with family that will bring in the Halloween spirit... go see it! It plays until next Saturday... Go to http://www.sleepyhollowshow.com/


4 comments:
Sweet, that sounds fun! We may have to go see it!! Fun stuff!
Oh I want to go, it sounds like tons of fun, only one problem, how would my Eli do? Is it too scary for him? He is only 5 I don't think I dare take him.
How fun!!! How'd ya like the book??
That really sounds fun! I love the pictures. I would have loved going there as a kid! I love your blog, by the way. I catch up my family blog reading once a week but don't often stop to comment because there are soooooo many in our family! Cute family picture at the top! Glad to see you are all well and happy!
Post a Comment