Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who would of thought...

Who would of thought that one day I would be excited to see....

That was the price of gas today in Draper!!! It was like Christmas! I was stopped at a light and I saw that and I had to take out my camera. The guy next to me looked over and thought I was an idiot!!! I guess he just isnt a blogger!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!! :) We haven't gotten under 3 yet over here...we are about $3.05.....but at least it is going down! Isn't it funny that we are THRILLED when it is under $3 and not too long ago it was under $2?!?? I remember when I first started driving filling up for $1.05 a gallon!! CRAZY! :) Hope you guys are doing great...talk to you soon!

Russ and Jamie said...

I was so excited I had to stop and fill up, even though I really did'nt need gas! I tagged you so check out my blog, you don't have to do it if you don't want to!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

So nice since the stock market is melting down! Every little bit helps.

Jenn said...

I just have to tell you how much I love you! You can always make me smile you are a blogger

susette said...

I did the exact same thing in Salem Ma. this last week. It was 2.79 and I had to do a double take. I whipped out my camera so fast and snapped a shot cuz I knew everyone back home wouldn't believe me. Oh what great days.!!