I love the day when Courtney and Derek bring home their schools pictures. They are always so cute. Well I pulled down the picture frames that we have in our family room to change out their pictures and I was shocked. I was always told that a girl will physically change from 6th grade to 7th grade... but I had no idea it would be this dramatic! See for yourself.
First picture was 6th grade..... second 7th!
Can you believe that! She isnt a little girl anymore. Her face has totally changed shape. She is so beautiful! She is doing really good in school. This year she wanted to take band.. and she is playing the flute and she is getting really really good at it! She was telling us the other night that she actually changed the music with Nightmare before Christmas and it sounded great! She is our little songwriter!!
Now on to Derek....
It really is amazing how much they change in one year! Now I want the grandma's and grandpa's to not worry... your copies are on their way!!!
Sarelle... I will make sure to get one sent off to your family.






4 comments:
They are so cute! And you're right, kids do grow sooo fast.
They are so cute! They have grown so much it is crazy how fast they grow. I love your new backgroud.
Wow! Dramatic! I can't believe how grown up they both look! We have a little man and a little lady in the family! Sheesh!
That is a change!! You really don't see them change on a daily basis, but compare photos from year to year...it's amazing how fas they grow!!
Post a Comment