Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful for...

Small Excitements in life...
There are many things in my life the excite me... the thing right now is the countdown to the....
Twilight Movie
On the radio the other day they were preview the new soundtrack to the twilight movie.. and it got me even more excited! With the soundtrack comes some pretty cool pictures! When I first saw who was playing Edward I wasn't sure if he was going to fit... but the more trailors I see the more he grows on me! I had no idea that he was a musician as well. On the soundtrack he has a couple of songs... and I must admit he is pretty good! What a talented young gent! (He is english... Had to throw that in there!!!) Then the Character as Bella.
I think I would compare myself with
her while I was growing up. I was always moving in my early school years so I really didnt make to many connections with people. Some things that excited others really didnt excite me. I had more connections with guys then the catty girls!


JACOB... what a good guy! There for awhile I was wanting him to be the Edward that Bella longed for. If you know the actor that plays Jacob... this picture doesnt look anything like him. He is going to do an amazing job!


Here is another character that I am excited to see play out on the big screen. I saw an interview with him the other day and lets just say the Vampire make-up changes everything.
I am so excited about next friday morning at MIDNIGHT... I am going with a bunch of friends to the midnight show friday morning. It will be a lot of fun to get out and just enjoy girls night out...Twilight...and a memory that will last forever. I am sure I will post pictures of that night!
The soundtrack is pretty cool... I like that kind of music! It is pretty dark but on fall days when the snow and rain outside... it is perfect! I am just excited to see where they put these songs!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You always make me smile!I can't wait for thursday/Friday

the Braby family said...

Yes, I am thankful Twilight too. :)