Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thankful for....

ADVIL COLD AND SINUS
Thanks to several people at work I have caught an awful cold!
(Reason for no posts last couple of days)
I have been feeling really tired and have had no energy the past week! Well I now know why!!!
The only thing that really helps me when it comes to head colds is Advil Cold and Sinus. If you haven't tried it... it really works!
This weekend was nice that I could relax a whole bunch. I don't work thursdays or most fridays so I was able to just sleep and work on my lesson. I feel sorry for the ladies today having to hear me try and teach a lesson through a nasally voice!
It doesn't help when you have an emotional lesson... you are on the verge of tears anyway to have a cold with a runny nose!
Lets just say I am glad it is over!
Looking forward to next week... with more energy!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Oh I just got over a nasty cold!! I am glad you're feeling better! I bet your lesson was awesome! Are you coming home for the boutique?

susette said...

What is happening next week that you are looking forward to? I hope you are on the mend really soon.

Amy said...

I got sick on Friday, too!! I really thought I was feeling better until last night and now I'm back to having the soar throat.

I wish I could have been there for your lesson!!

I hope you feel better soon!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

That stinks that you were sick all weekend, I hate that!! I hope you are feeling better!! David and Aiden were sick all weekend, so I am sure that I am not far behind them in that department!

Jenn said...

your lesson was awesome! Your cold did not interfear at all

Anonymous said...

BUMMER! I HATE colds. Hope you feel better soon.