
Now that Thanksgiving is over we can have a blast getting ready for Christmas. We put up our Christmas yesterday and

had a great time doing it. I turned on the Christmas music and we all sang as we went. I even got Cameron to help. He doesnt enjoy getting ready for Christmas nearly as much as I do! This year Derek was totally into it. In years pass he had the attention span for about 6 bulbs... this year he was there until the last one was hung! I just love to get my tree up and then just sit on the couch when it is dark outside and turn off the lights and just look at how pretty everything is. That is one thing I love to do at Christmas time.

So what do you enjoy about this time of year?
3 comments:
I meant to tell you tonight when I was over that your tree looks great! Your whole festive house looked great!!!
My favorite thing about this time of year is getting together with family...and holiday food!! Yum!
My favorite thing about this year is everything!!! Looks like you are staying busy and having fun!!
Post a Comment