Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sierra Nicole arrives....

We are all so excited. Cameron's sister Stacey and her husband Juan had their first baby last night. There was a little struggle to get her here... but she finally made it.She is a gorgeous baby! We all knew before she was born that she would be. With Stacey's hair and pale skin with Juan's dark features... how could she not be.
We missed Courtney... with growing up comes responsiblity. She had to go to YW tonight. Derek was so excited! First thing he wanted to do was hold her!Second thing Derek wanted to do was take pictures... I must say he did a great job with this one!

This picture makes me laugh... Cameron just sitting back relaxing but it totally looks like I photoshopped the chair out from under him. He really is sitting on a chair!

Derek, mom and Sierra~ Stacey had a long and hard night! I asked her if it was OK if I posted pictures of Sierra on my blog before she does on hers and she said it was ok...

(Juan was just as tired... he went home to try and sleep before this little Christmas present arrives in a few days)

Stacey... you are going to be an amazing mom!

2 comments:

susette said...

Oh how wonderful! What a beauty she is. Yes, Stacey will be a great momma. She will spoil that little girl like crazy. I'm pretty excited to get to hold that little bundle of joy.

Kim N said...

I am so glad to hear that little Sierra arrived safely. I will be watching Stacey's blog to read about the birth. She is beautiful.