Friday, December 19, 2008

Courtney's 7th Grade Christmas Concert!!

Courtney had her very first band concert last night!
She did AWESOME.
She started to play the flute this past summer. She went to camp for a couple of weeks and had a great time.
When she told us about her concert I chuckled inside... I was curious on how it was going to sound being the first year for them all. I am very pleasantly surprised...
I can't believe how big she is getting.
She is so pretty!
Here is a picture with dad and Derek. Cameron looks mad... that guy needs to smile in pictures!!!
You would think he was in pure pain!! Derek on the other hand doesnt have an issue with smiling!
Here is a video of one of her songs. You can see the relief on her face when she is done. She is so cute!!!


2 comments:

Chris said...

Way to go Courtney! Now you can play at the next family reunion! I have loved your last couple of posts! Especially the "blast from the past"! That brought a smile to my face all night! The clothes, the hair...takes me right back! I am going to do the tag but probably after Christmas...I have to go and dig out my pictures! Travel safe and see ya in a few days!

Christy said...

WTG Courtney !! I love the flute & I'm sure you play it well. You look adorable in all the pictures. Merry Christmas