December 4, 2004
Thursday was mine and Cameron's 4 year anniversary. We started the night off with going to Courtney's parent teacher conference. She is doing pretty good in school. There are a couple of classes that she needs to work on but she is in 7th grade and adjusting to the 7 different classes. Her teachers that we talked too said that the things that she is struggling with are typical for that age. Then off to dinner... (on our Honeymoon we stayed up in Ogden canyon at the Alaskin Inn. It was so beautiful up there and one of the places we ate was at Mimi's Cafe) Well thursday night we went back to Mimi's Cafe. It was fun to remember the things we were doing 4 years ago. Then this weekend we got the chance to go stay up Big Cottonwood Canyon at
"The Brighton Chalets"
It was really pretty up there. It was right at Brighton Ski Resort. We chose to stay in
The Chalet...
It sleeps eight so it was a lot bigger than what we needed but it was really nice. It was fun to be up in the mountains and to enjoy the outside and it brought the feeling of Christmas because of the snow.
The view from the upstairs...
It was so gorgeous up there. We are so lucky to be able to live so close to such beauty.
I want to thank Cameron for 4 wonderful years. He is an amazing husband and a wonderful father. I am looking forward to the next 4 years and many more to come.
Thank you Dr. Y for this wonderful weekend!


7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 4 years!! You guys are amazing! Here's to eternity!!
Happy Anniversary!! It is crazy how fast time flies. The pictures are beautiful. Hopefully we see some snow real soon.
Happy Aniversary!!! Glad you went away. it is a little different then staying home if you know what I mean and remember what we talked about.
Love you so much
Congrats! Cameron is a lucky man! Your awesome! Glad you had fun.
Awe!! Happy Anniversary...Has it really been 4 years!! Crazy!! Sounds like a super fun get-away!! I ran into Diana at Kohls Friday....we were wondering when we are planning lunch!! I am excited to see you!
Happy Anniversary!!
I am glad you got to have a great get-away!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 years already! Here's to many more!
Post a Comment