It is really motivating and it is just a great show. This year I was a little dissappointed in the game playing rather than the reason why all the people were all there... and that is to lose weight. I have to admit there were better seasons, be even with this one I get so excited to see the changes that these people go through both physical, mental and emotional.Michelle won this season...
Here is her beginning photos...
And here is what she looked like tonight...
She lost a total of 110lbs. I was excited to see that she won. She was the one I was routing for...
So what does this mean.... I have really haven't done much with the whole weight loss the past month. I have wanted to enjoy this holidays and not feel guilty for having fun this season.... BUT that means that as soon as I give Cameron that New Years Kiss... it is on AGAIN. Why do I always end up here! I did so well last year... I lost a lot of the weight that I wanted to lose, but there is a little more. So I am making a goal and I will hit that goal this year. I think I may even post a beginning photos... AWWWWW. At the beginning of 2009 I will do a post stating the goals that I want to achieve this coming year... so stay tune to that! I am sure you are all excited.
So any of you that want to jump on the weightloss wagon with me.. let me know! There are a few of you that I know I have talked too and have walked with... LETS GET IT DONE!!!


3 comments:
Are you going to do the Biggest Loser with me!
I intend on winning the pot so I can go DC with some spending cash!!
I will get you the details if you want to!
I loved watching Vicki almost fall!
I'm so glad Michelle won! You know I'm ready to get with the program.
Jamie
My favoritest show ever!! I loved the outcome a lot! I'm doing something towards health in 2009. I think I'm racing my son to see who loses the most before he gets home in June. We'll see what happens.
Post a Comment