For some reason this weekend I have been thinking a lot about my friends. Old friends, new friends and the friends that will come. I have been thinking about Easter and the true meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it. With that come thoughts of my Savior and all that he has done for me. All the blessings that have come into my life and one of those many blessings are my friendships that I hold dear to my heart! With having a blog it has helped me stay in contact with my old friends and see what you are all up too. See how your families are growing. Also I am a facebook junkie and with that has come many other friends that I have lost contact with. I have been really lucky in my life to have great friends. Childhood friends, high school friends, old neighbors, church friends, best friends, college friends, roommates, mission companions, work friends, and now new friends. I am so grateful that Cameron and I found our house in this neighborhood, in this ward (old ward and new ward after the split). They have helped me through many hard times and struggles that I have experienced. I just wanted to say a special thank you! There are a couple of you who know who they are... Thank you for your love, thank you for your support, laughs, smiles, tears, hugs! I truly love all of you I call a friend. I don't treat that lightly. When you are my friend... you belong and always will belong to my heart!
Here is a little video that I put together... just celebrating friends and our memories together. I wish I had a picture of all of you, but know you are part of this video too!!
4 weeks ago


3 comments:
What a great post!!! Thanks for sharing.
It's so good to have good friends. friends keep you going on the worst days! Thanks for the great post!
Jamie
Thanks for the post you are amazing!
Post a Comment