Saturday, November 14, 2009

25wks..... can you believe it!!!

I can't believe that I am already at 25wks!!!!
I am sure it will start to slow down in the next couple of weeks!!!
But with the holidays and the showers that great family and friends are throwing me will take up a lot of my time!!!
During the Christmas break I will be doing the nursery and getting everything ready!
I should of picked a better outfit for taking these pictures.
Someone told me to wear the same outfit for each picture and the further I get the more I realize.... not the most attractive thing to wear!
OH WELL!!!!

I can't imagine this little guy looking like this inside me! I really do feel him though. During the last couple of weeks he has been really active!

Yesterday I had the Glucose Test!! I was expecting the drink to be a lot worse. I guess they have changed the taste and the thickness of it. I was fine drinking it, thought it was a Hawian Punch but about 30 mins later I could feel it kicking in! I didnt think that I could make it to the doctors office without totally jumping out of my skin.

THEN THE CRASH!!!!!

I had the worse headache last night for that! With all the negative that comes with being pregnant I have to remember it is ALL worth it in the end!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Yes it is -- all worth it, I mean. EWW, I remember the glucose test. UGH! I hope you're feeling well! Love ya'all!

Chris said...

I HATED the glucose test!! It ruined orange pop for me forever!! That is the one thing that can make me gag still to this day!! You look soo cute! I can't wait! Hang in there...it is TOTALLY worth it!! See ya next week!

Breann said...

Mine's the orange one...it's staring me in the face every time I open the fridge now...not looking forward to doing that in a couple weeks. Bleh!

Amy said...

Woot, woot!! Less than 100 days!! I haven't started taking belly shots with this one yet...dang I gotta get on it! You look great, so don't worry!!

p.s. I'm so glad I don't have to drink the drink!!