Cole celebrated his 1 week birthday on Thursday and what a
PARTY ANIMAL....
Oh the joy that this little guy brings me. I can just sit and look at him and my heart just warms up. He has been such a joy. I know that every mom says that they have the best baby... but I really, and truly do! He is amazing!
KARATE KID... like I said his is hilarious!
With him being such a little guy, he sure knows how to give
GREAT BIG BEAR HUGS!!
In one week he already has has his loves of life
***LOVES his pacifier
***LOVES being warm
***LOVES his bath time
***LOVES his Daddy
***LOVES being wrapped up
***LOVES to sleep
***LOVES being all lotioned up (He is just like his mom when it comes to having his feet rubbed)
***LOVES to make his mom smile


5 comments:
***LOVES his Mom!! :)
So so cute!! But...why were you cleaning the family room Shayna? It's only been a week....you're going to make Eric think I'll be doing that a week out..and I won't be. :) Let me know when I can see him and do you want anything brought over?
Aww, he's so sweet! It's amazing how much they change in such a short time! What a doll!
So cute! :) He is a doll! I can't wait to see him!!
Oh, yeah!! Don't over do it..you'll be sorry!!! :)
But, (anyways) HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!
LOL...my word verification is:
likies...
Post a Comment