Cameron's boss and co-workers always tease Cameron about wearing strip shirts. So they went and got Cole a present and they made sure they found a strip shirt and matching sunglasses. If you know Cameron he doesn't go anywhere without his glasses.
If any of you were wondering if Derek and Cameron were alike.. here is proof, now we add a third member to the group.


4 comments:
What cute boys you have!!! That's a great picture!
Those are really cute "strip" shirts. We love shirts with strip"E"s. But, whatever works for you! lol! Cute picture :)
Oh my goodness your baby is SO adorable! I pulled your blog up at work so everyone could see and we are all in agreement that he is perfect! Dr Hillam said to especially let you know how happy he is for you. I don't know what happened to the link I had for you on my blog...I had to get in through Melissa's blog. I'll have to get the link back on mine so I can keep checking out pics of your sweet baby boy! Congrats!!!!
That is too cute!!
Post a Comment