Every year in June our town does the Lehi Round-Up. Yesterday I was driving down Main Street and I saw a poster for this years Lehi Round-Up Baby contest! So the proud mother that I have become I thought to myself "Well there really wouldnt be a contest if Cole's picture was submitted!" Well because he is the cutest baby ever (in his mom's eyes). So I thought it would be fun to go home and submit his picture. I went through all the different pictures that I have taken and I just love this one. So I got on the website and come to find it it cost $15 to submit a photo of your baby! Well Cole is adorable and I know he is... I don't need to pay $15 to have someone vote that he is. So needless to say I didn't submit the photo! Call me cheap I guess!
I was telling Cameron what I wanted to do and I showed him this picture and he said... "Well we don't have a cute picture like that to submit anyway." I looked at him confused and then he looked closer at the picture and asked if that was Cole. OF COURSE IT IS COLE!!! I don't know how I should take that... Did he not think I could take this cute of a picture? RUDE! It was fun to see the sparkle in his eye when he finally realized that it was Cole... cuz, he really is that cute!

I was telling Cameron what I wanted to do and I showed him this picture and he said... "Well we don't have a cute picture like that to submit anyway." I looked at him confused and then he looked closer at the picture and asked if that was Cole. OF COURSE IT IS COLE!!! I don't know how I should take that... Did he not think I could take this cute of a picture? RUDE! It was fun to see the sparkle in his eye when he finally realized that it was Cole... cuz, he really is that cute!



1 comment:
I always wanted to do that, you should do it!! That's a cute picture!
Post a Comment