Thursday, June 17, 2010

A lazy day of summer


Cole and I had a fun lazy summer day today.
We first went and spent sometime watching Derek golf. He did fantastic today... what a great little golfer he is! Then we ran home got ready and made it to our very first play day at the park. This was Cole's first time in the real sun... since this year it hasn't been wanting to stay around for longer than an hour or so. He got a little cranky towards the end but then he knew we were off to see Great Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore. They were so excited to see him. The couldn't believe how big he has gotten. We went out into the yard and we had a little photo shoot!

I was surprised that he liked the grass so much... almost a little too much, he wanted to eat it!

I can't believe how big he is getting! Just looking at this picture puts a smile on my face but breaks my heart at the same time! He is learning to sit up like a BIG BOY!!!


Here we are at the play day at the park!!!

Great Grandma Fillmore
This is a GREAT picture of my grandma. This will be one that I treasure forever!

Great Grandpa Fillmore


"Enough with the pictures MOM!!!!"
I am sure that wont be the last time I hear those words!

No comments: