Derek started his
SUMMERS GOLF PROGRAM!!!
He was so excited this morning! He listened so intently and did everything they told him to do. We only have a slight problem. He had a HUGE growth spurt a couple of weeks ago. We measured his clubs to him when we signed up for the program and when he got there today it was amazing how short his clubs were. I guess we will be going to Uinta Golf this weekend. Buy clubs for him is actually not that big of a deal because we know that Cole will be following in his footsteps and will use everything he out grows.
With the program they get a t-shirt, a sleeve of balls and then after the program they get a Free round of golf at Fox Hollow. Cameron and Derek will be taking that round as soon as they can I am sure!
Here is the Pro Golfer spending one on one time with Derek. He was taught to stick out his bum .. it is amazing how hard that was for him. I was thinking as I was watching him... that is pretty funny he has to actually try REALLY REALLY hard to stick it out and I just have to stand there!!! It will be fun to watch how he improves during the summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment