Tuesday, June 22, 2010

There is no place like home... there is no place like home...

Last saturday I had a
JELL TOE (or Glitter TOE) Party!!
It was a lot of fun. There was about 12 of us and we all got our toes done.
I chose the BRIGHT BRIGHT red, for the 4th of July of course!
They have been a lot of fun. Everytime I look down at my feet they remind me of the
WIZARD OF OZ... and Dorothy with her red shoes!
(They are that bright and Red)
I think we might be doing it again in a couple of months. They are suppose to last a couple of months.
I should of taken a picture of ALL of our feet with all the different colors that people chose!
Courtney was so excited... her first choice was PURPLE (of course) but ended up with Tangerine!
Next time I will remember to take pictures.
THANKS Abbey it was a blast!!!
If there is anyone who would like to come to the next party let me know!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how fun!! I love getting my toes done...they last all summer! It's perfect! I'm so bummed that we won't be there for the 4th...it makes me sad cause I look forward to seeing everybody! :( Take lots of pictures for me and have fun!!

Amy said...

It was such a fun party!! I love my toes, too!! Yours sure look cute...all bright and festive!!

Can't wait to do it again...so many fun colors to choose from!!!