Friday, December 24, 2010

One Christmas tradition...

Building Gingerbread House.... this year
Gingerbread Train!!!

For one of our Christmas traditions we love to get together with the Brannelly's and put together our Gingerbread houses.  This year I found a train and thought it was so cute.  When Derek was younger he was infatuated with trains.  So whenever I see trains I think of him as this little buddy!
I have to admit that the train was a lot harder to put together and to KEEP TOGETHER!.  It kept wanting to lean over and fall apart!
 Derek had the idea of how to decorate it from the beginning!
 Derek got to decorate the front of the train and Courtney was in charge of the back of it.

Working so intensely!  He was so serious about this decorating!
 Cole really didn't care about the Gingerbread train, the candy and taking a picture for that matter!  It was passed his bedtime.  Little STINKER!
So proud of the finished product!~  He even made a grassy area with flowers and filled the back of the train with CARGO!
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!.
Now we wait until New Years Eve and then they smash it all up and enjoy the Christmas treat!

No comments: