Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in review...

WHAT A YEAR....

Where do I begin to express my feelings about what has happened through this year.  It started out with me anxiously waiting for the little bundle of joy to come and make a presence into our family.  I knew that it was going to be a year that was full of firsts for not only Cole but first for me.  2010 was full of joy, laughter, smiles, trials, ups and downs.  There is nothing I would change about the passed year.  We grew as a family and each one of us grew as a person.  We enjoyed each birthday and holiday with friends and family.  Cameron and I were blessed in our jobs... TO KEEP OUR JOBS in this economy.  The kids have all grown so much.  The joy that they EACH bring to our family.  As for me becoming a mom this year was probably the most memorable thing that happened and it has been a great gift from my Heavenly Father that has continued to grow. The memories that we created both with family and friends were great.  We are blessed with great friends.  Friends that support and love each one of us.  Our families have been there when we needed them and when they needed us.  I want to thank each of our friends and family that have helped us throughout this year.  You all mean the world to me.
 There were things that were hard in 2010 and things that we can forget about 2010.  We have a new year to start over.  To make new choices and new memories. 
BRING ON 2011!!!

No comments: