Saturday, December 25, 2010

Twas the night before Christmas....

 And all through the house...

The kids were getting ready to open their ONE gift on Christmas Eve.  Everyone knows what that present is...

PJ'S!!!!
Gotta love the new pajama's on Christmas Eve.
Look at Cole he can hardly contain his excitement for his new PJ'S

Then after the excitement of the new pajama's and the day to follow.  The kids finally get to bed and finally fall asleep.  The peace and spirit comes through.  I love this time of Christmas.  I set and look at the Christmas Tree all decorated and this is the time I reflect and think. 
The joy this holiday brings.
It was a great Christmas season this year.  I will blog soon about my feelings of the past year and the thoughts, hopes and desires of the year to come!
Sweet Dreams my littles ones
and
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

No comments: