Thursday, December 2, 2010

Someone is 9 months old...

 I am 9 months old!!!!

 Mom can't believe how big I am getting and how FAST the time is flying by!
Time went so fast that she forgot to take my 8mo pic by Daper Dan.  So here I am with him.  Can you believe how he is getting smaller and I am getting bigger!
 Went to the Dr. for my 9 mo check up today and I got all my stats...
Weight... 22.18lbs(73%)
Height... 28 in (38%)
Head... 17.7 in (24%)
 I am loving this age.  I can do some many more things and I see the world in a whole new light.
I still haven't mastered the art of crawling yet.  I just can't seem to get my food behind me so I can take off.  But that doesn't stop me.  I can get anywhere I want to get with just a little more effort.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to stand.  If I could stand all day I would be one happy boy.  As you can tell in the picture mom took I am getting pretty good at it. (If you ask me)
My most favorite thing in the world right now is dropping things on the floor and then bending over to see where it went.  I don't care if my mom has to bend over a million times to pick up whatever I dropped, I just love to do it. 
I love to go shopping and sitting in the big boy sit in the cart it is a blast.  I either have to TRY and turn around so I can see where we are headed and make sure everyone in the store gets a smile or I have to touch everything my mom puts in the cart.  I guess I just want to approve.  Then if I get a chance to grab something I will then do my favorite thing and toss it on the ground.  It is the funnest thing in the world to do. 
My mom introduced me to this thing good "FOOD" a couple of months ago and WOW, I love it.  I love to eat what everyone else is eating (well, only what my mom thinks is ok) and WHEN everyone else is eating.  It doesn't matter if I just had a bottle and I am completely full if there is food around I want to try it.
I like most things, but there are a couple of things that I am not really sure about.  My mom had me trying this Spaghetti and Meatballs stuff...hmmmmm, I have to think about that. Not really sure I am into that yet.
I still LOVE my bath time.  I get so excited that I almost jump right out of my mom's arms just so I can get into the water that much faster.
I love to be the center of attention.  If I am not then I will make it known with my screeching!!!
I love to talk and tell stories.  I love to tell my mom and dad ALL about my day.
Nothing is better than my bed.  Do many of you adults feel that same way?  It really is the best thing invented.
I am not really sure about this thing that everyone is calling "WINTER"  I hate my coat, it makes me feel like I am on the set of Christmas Story.
I hate to wear hats, my mom always makes sure I have a hat on when we go outside.  I know that I look adorable in hats but I have master the taking off the hat with one finger. 
(SEE PIC BELOW FOR EXAMPLE)
My auntie Em made me this awesome Camo hat the other day.  My mom loves it and I am getting to like it more and more.  I guess I like the attention I get from everyone around me when I do wear it.... so I guess I will continue to wear it just so I can flatter the people around me.

My hat from Auntie Em...

 I would rather play with it than wear it!!!



Here I go... one finger and it is off! 

Until next month, I will be one month old and one month wiser!  Hang in there mom, I know the time is going to fast for you, but I am enjoying every minute of this so called life!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute, Cute, Cute!! What else can I say? Love him!!

Amy said...

Cole's such a good writer...wow!!

So cute!! :)