2nd ANNUAL NEW YEARS EVE BASH!!!!
Cameron and I have a amazing group of friends. It seems like each couple over the past couple of years have taken on a holiday as their holiday and we usually plan a big celebration/party. We have New Years party, Valentine's Couple party, St. Patricks Party, Halloween Party, Day after Thanksgiving Bring Leftover party, Christmas Party and then many for no reason get-togethers. So the past couple of years we have been doing the New Years Eve party.
This year was a lot of fun planning the party. We wanted to do a lot of fun things and just have tons of laughs. So we came up with an idea of getting fun New Years Hats and putting off the wall names on them. We didn't want to make them easy and people that are in the spotlight. We wanted it to be hard and for people to take all night to guess their names. So here is a picture of some of the guys hats and for the females we got tiaras. All the girls took theirs home so I have no picture of the tiara's and for some reason I cant find mine. We covered all the mirrors and windows in the house so people couldn't see their reflection and from the very beginning we had the laughs we wanted.
The names we used were
MALES FEMALES
Raja Bell Betty Boop
Arsenio Hall Shirly Temple
Max Headroom Dorothy Hamill
Steven Covey Alyssa Molano
Chuck Norris Debbie Gibson
Pee Wee Herman Kate Middleton
Jamine Clement Elizabeth Bennett
Ricky Martin Jenna Elfman
It was a lot of fun. I wanted to post more pictures but since I don't have the permission of everyone you will have to just go off the ones I have of Cameron. Since I am always behind the camera you wont see any pictures of me. I am in the group pics but I cant really post those.
Here is the pictures of some the hats!!!
Cameron was Chuck Norris. It was hilarious trying to have him try and guess his name. He got so close so many times but it took him awhile. He asked the question do I play basketball and someone said "No, but if you did you would be AWESOME!" Classic response for Chuck Norris.
For the 2nd year I have made a video of all the years MOST MEMORABLE EVENTS. I put it to the top songs of the year. Then has it is playing everyone has to try and guess what month it happened in. It is a lot of fun to try and remember things that have happened throughout the year. You are amazed that some things happened in that year and sometimes it is amazing how much you forget about what had happened.
The top events this year were....
Death of Corey Haim and Gary Coleman
Oil Spill
Chile Miners
The 2 earthquakes
Iceland Volcano interrupts air travel
Jesse James got CAUGHT!!
Elizabeth Smart Trial
Toyota Recall
Jay Leno and Conan FEUD!!
Lady Gaga wearing her "MEAT DRESS"
and of course the most memorable events...
Cole's, Amelia's and Reagan's Birthdays!!!
Then we played IPOD Karaoke. It is when you put on earphones and turn it up really loud. You are suppose to start singing and just make a foul of yourself but instead we put a NEW YEARS EVE twist to it and you had to Kazoo the song and the rest of the group had to try and guess the song. The laughs that were made were hilarious!!!
Then we played Telephone Charades. That is when you send 4 people out of the room. The group then comes up with a CRAZY story. You bring the first person in and you tell that person the story. Then they have to act out the story using only actions to the 2nd person and then the 2nd to the 3rd and 3rd to the 4th and then the 4th person has to then tell the group what he or she thinks the story is!!
WOW.... the tears were running we all were laughing so hard.
This is Cameron hang gliding off of the top of a pirate ship.
NICE TIARA CAM!!!!
Cameron and I have been very blessed to find such a great group of friends. We want to thank each one of them for all they do for us and our family! THANK YOU GUYS. You are the best!


1 comment:
You guys are so fun, fun, fun! All those games sounded great. Good job on making your party so rockin'. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Post a Comment